WUB Law Club
Law club is a forum of the law students and was started its journey in the early of 2004. It purposes is to prepare the students to stimulate their critical thinking, develop research, analytical and creative abilities. With the moto “Lawyers as Social Engineers” the club has been working endlessly to prove these words into action and apparently it has been successful. Through various activities, the club intends to provide and promote the utmost practical experience in the legal arena which will prepare the members as competitive to perform an activity.
WUB law club is established as a platform for the law students to provide a practical understanding of the fundamental principles of the law. With the view to do that the club has arranged various legal seminars, workshops, moot court competition, debates etc. Besides this, the club conducts one day law school in various school, college and universities for spreading and imparting legal knowledge.
Prepare outstanding lawyers and legally trained professionals to serve their local, national and global communities with excellence, integrity and professionalism.
Ensure an outstanding legal education for future leaders in our society.
- Promote awareness of current issues and controversies relating to law and legal
- Improve understanding of the roles of the law, lawyer, law enforcement officer
and the legal system play in our country.
- Improve basic skills including critical thinking, reasoning and problem
- Encourage effecting citizens’ participation in our legal system.
- Bridge the gap between the study of law and practice of law though talking with
advocates and members of the judiciary and also by visiting courts.
- Capacity building in both practical and theoretical aspect of law
- Developing interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Pioneering in research and innovation;
- Encouraging community involvement and voluntary services;
- Increase team spirit and cooperation.